Sunday, May 2, 2010

Time Flys.............

My internship is over although I will continue working with the CIM Reach team as a paid research associate for the summer; woo hew! We've started recruiting our first wave of practitioners for the study; chiropractors. If you are a DC in the Tucson Metropolitan area and want to be a part of a University of Arizona Study; let me know. You will get free evidence based training, to include approved industry CEU's, and will contribute to making a significant impact on the health of the public by decreasing tobacco use.

Oh yea, I'm graduating from the masters in public health program too! The convocation is May 14th; who'd have thunk!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you very much for sharing this useful information. I was doing a project and for that I was looking for related information. Some of the points are very useful.

    ReplyDelete